It is no longer news that HTC’s blockchain phone, the Exodus One, would soon be available for pre-orders and would be only paid for by crypto..
The Exodus One would also run an android OS with 6-inch HD+ display and an 18:9 aspect ratio. There are 16-megapixel dual rear cameras and 8-megapixel dual selfie cameras with a bokeh effect, and it’s capable of recording full 4K video at 60 FPS. The phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, has 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 3,500 mAh battery.
The spec of this phone is not our major concern, our major cocern at cryptofrica is : how is this phone a blockchain phone???? So far so good, the only difference between it and a regular android phone is the fact that it has a secure partition where private keys can be stored and a social way of retrieving lost keys stored on the exodus one…
1. Would this be all that a blockchain phone would offer?
2. Is the blockchain phone, exodus one, not majorly concerned about crypto than blockchain?
3. Would the phone be able to act as a node for a blockchain?
4. Would the phone have DApps (decentralized apps) that usually run on a blockchain?
5. Would developers embrace this phone?
6. How would blockchain apps be built for the htc exodus one if it runs on an android OS.
We have so many questions as regards the htc exodus one, but for now, news and all information pointed out about the Exodus One, doesnt make it a hotcake or must have gadget to buy, since it doesnt do so much out of the ordinary.. for a 0.15btc budget, the “blockchain phone” so far so good, doesnt worth it